This position is the primary ‘hub’ for our new construction estimating division. This individual will be working with 2 – 3 estimators and all outside clients we bid for. Exceptional organizational skills and time management are a must to be successful in this position. This is a entry level position with strong opportunity for growth
Primary responsibilities • An Ability to work in a fast paced environment, Have great character and the ability to be a team player, Strong Communication skills and Strong listening skills accurately input and update all relevant customer data into the CRM system. • Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction is secured. • Follow up with customers and prospects using phone, email, mail or social media. • Ask appropriate marketing source questions and track results. • Advise customers and prospects of all pertinent company information, products and services. • Inform customers and prospects of promotions and special offers. • Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. • Handle scheduling and rescheduling of commercial and residential sales team, sales technicians and technicians.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with CADD (Required)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, time management / accountability
- Strong Communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
- Download Plans & file management
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Willingness to accept and take ownership of projects and tasks assigned
- Ability to learn industry products and information.
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Think outside of the box
- Flexibility with change
Interested individuals should email their resume to [email protected]