Silver Lake Construction is a residential concrete contractor. We have an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent that will be responsible for the quality and completeness of the work from beginning to end. This is a full time position of 45 + hours per week.
The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of work crews engaged in preparing and pouring concrete foundations and flatwork.
- Responsible for ensuring all budgets are met
- Ensuring their areas are Job Ready from Trench to Pick Up
- Communicate with the Builder attend Builder Meetings
- Collecting any extras
- Communicate with Office on schedules, inspections, card changes etc.
If you are a highly motivated individual that excels in multi – tasking, please contact us at the email below to arrange an interview.