According to the Lied Institute’s July 2013 Report on Nevada’s Housing Market.
Among the highlights:
- Average home prices continue to show positive improvements. Average price for existing single-family home sales increased 2.84 percent month-to-month in May rising to $191,067.
- The share of distress home sales continues to decline.
- Peaking in February 2013 at 18.5%, foreclosure inventory continues to decline and now represents 4.11% of all mortgages as of May 2013.
- Lenders are reporting lower levels of foreclosure starts.
- The number of recorded notices of default dropped by 31.4% from May to June 2013 as a three-month moving average.