Based on experience
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for the Purchasing Department and purchasing of materials for the Nevada and Utah offices.
• Negotiation of pricing to insure the best possible prices for products purchased.
• Research products that are not frequently used to find vendors/types of products to purchase.
• Also responsible for building/yard maintenance
• Manage the Purchasing Agent, Runner and Yard Maintenance positions.
• Help Purchasing Agent create Purchase Orders in the Sage Timberline program and verify invoices to PO’s.
• Keep prices updated in Timberline as new pricing is received from Vendors.
• Work with Vendors and Pete King Accounts Payable to resolve invoice issues.
• Maintain good working relationships with Vendors to insure the best possible service and pricing.
• Other duties and responsibilities as they relate to purchasing, maintaining the yard/building and runner.
• We are looking for someone with Supervisory experience who is comfortable with computers and learning new programs.
• The best candidate will be good at building relationships with Vendors and other employees within our organization.
• Construction knowledge/knowledge of different products used in the Paint/Metal framing/Drywall industry is a huge benefit.
• Good organizational skills are key to this position as well as the ability to meet deadlines.
To learn more about our company, visit: www.petekingaz.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Cover Letter and Resume to