2018 has seen a surge in Nevada’s economic opportunities and projects, from remarkable, billion-dollar undertakings to community improvement and expansion efforts. The Nevada Subcontractors Association proudly represents the tens of thousands of dedicated workers who have made this growth possible. Whether it’s through local safety training programs or legislative advocacy, we serve the unique interests of Nevada’s subcontractors and suppliers and strive daily to improve conditions for Nevada’s workforce. In addition to community organization, representation, networking, and education, membership with Nevada Subcontractors offers a variety of benefits to business owners:
- Exclusive discounts on the products and services needed to operate a successful business
- Representation at each legislative session and ongoing advocacy campaigns
- Expanded resources for receiving relevant information, industry news and developments, etc.
- Access to discounted safety/training courses for you and your employees
- Networking opportunities with both local subcontractors and associates to improve and create effective business relationships
Subcontractor members help to improve communication within the industry and strengthen existing businesses, while gaining new opportunities for workforce development and training, business expansion, and cost-saving. Along with our regular newsletters and updates, Nevada Subcontractors also hosts numerous events throughout the year to support safety education and networking, including our Safety Stand Down program, the Safety Awards (organized by the Nevada Subcontractors Safety Committee), networking events, luncheons, and mixers. Workplace safety remains our top priority, and we believe communication within business and the broader industry is essential to maintaining safe jobsites and educating staff properly. Consider becoming a part of the Nevada Subcontractors Association and setting your business up for even greater success in your community. Visit us online for more information.