Based on Experience
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for customers, PSSRs, Quoting Specialist, Service Operations and other Cashman employees regarding status of repairs.
- Own the job status communication to all parties, from quote request to job completion.
- Manage incoming quote requests and work with the Shop service group to get the quote reviewed, modified, and approved in a timely manner.
- Edit and modify scope of repair (if warranted) to quotes in Parts and Service Quoter (PSQ).
- Notify PSSR when quote is ready to present back to the customer.
- Monitor shipping/receiving information and match MRA/CRA to machines in shop.
- Ensure that customer approval is received on all repairs and changes in scope.
- Work closely with Service Supervisor to ensure accuracy and efficiency of Work in Progress.
- Work varying shifts and overtime as business needs arise.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Product knowledge of CAT parts, components, equipment, and services offered through experience, technical training, or self-study courses of systems, parts, components, and equipment line.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company authorized software.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Achieve company goals of customer satisfaction, market dominance, and profitability through leadership qualities demonstrated, and timely employee feedback.
- Achieve high quality service standards and consistent cost controls.
- Accurate and timely accounting of all service transactions.
- Effectively participates as part of a team, leading, and assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
- Communicate actively and effectively; seek and provide feedback.
- Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the product service and maintenance function (service and parts manuals, technical bulletins and other articles).
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or trade school equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Technician in Service or a related field with progressive responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented; able to work with minimum supervision.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours in a day. Sit 5-6 hours in a day.
- Occasionally/frequently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, squat, and climb; including ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must use hands for repetitive and simple grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
To learn more about the company, visit: www.cashmanequipment.com
HOW TO APPLY: